Can work be healing?
Only 15 percent of employees feel engaged in the workplace. At the Humane Leadership Conference, we believe this calls for greater self leadership. We work with leaders to empower themselves and others out of their own highest hopes and deepest values as they learn from their own studies and experiments.
"There are few people in this world who bring brains and heart together the way Stephen does. He knows the value of taking risks and doing your homework first as well."
Ways to engage
We offer consulting and coaching, as well as team trainings, retreats and conferences. Online we host videos and downloadable wisdom jig self coaching tools. Stephen's book, Work as Healing, is almost finished- watch for announcements soon.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
- Improving performance and business outcomes
- Engaging more of our humanity at work
- Experimenting with fresh mental models to invigorate creativity and accountability
- Hosting conversations that improve team engagement and experience
- The role of the humanities in business
- Joining the Humane Leadership Conference community