The Humane Leadership Conference hosts leadership development events to strengthen business outcomes by improving team engagement and experience.
What we do
- Business outcomes – humane leaders improve performance by reaching deeper than simply applying measures, accountability and external motivations
- Personal engagement – humane leaders improve engagement by actively aligning people’s work with their own and the organization’s values
- Team experience – humane leaders improve the experience of work by addressing a broader set of their team’s needs
How we do it
- Experimenting with our own self-leadership methods
- Leveraging what we learn about humane leadership of oursleves into leading others more effectively
- Sharing with others who want to transform their own leadership and the larger culture of leadership
- How can more humane employee experiences produce better business outcomes?
- How can I improve my performance by accepting my own humanity as it is today and then transcending my current limits to reach even higher goals?
- What questions can we ask our prospective leaders before committing to be led by them?
- How can I experiment with persuasive technology and user experience design principles to create my own, positive dopamine loops?