The Humane Leadership Conference invites leaders of all kinds to contribute to an evolving conversation about how humane leadership can improve business outcomes and team engagement and experience.
Our goal is to bring together a thriving community of diverse thinkers who are committed to more purposeful and human-serving workspaces and relationships.
- Business outcomes – humane leaders improve performance by reaching deeper than simply applying measures, accountability and external motivations
- Personal engagement – humane leaders improve engagement by actively aligning people’s work with their own and the organization’s values
- Community – creating opportunities and tools to bring people together in connective, expansive, inclusive, and constructive communication around our definitions of purpose, cooperation, success, and leadership
How we do it
- Experimenting with our own self-leadership methods
- Leveraging what we learn about humane leadership of ourselves into leading others more effectively
- Sharing with others who want to transform their own leadership and the larger culture of leadership
- Developing online curricula, workshops and events
Learn more about
- Improving performance and business outcomes
- Engaging more of our humanity at work
- Experimenting with fresh mental models to invigorate creativity and accountability
- Hosting conversations that improve team engagement and experience
- The role of the humanities in business
- Joining the Humane Leadership Conference community
- How can more humane employee experiences produce better business outcomes?
- How can I improve my performance by acknowledging my own humanity and transcending my limitations to reach even higher goals?
- What questions can we ask our prospective leaders before committing to be led by them?
- How can we experiment with persuasive technology and user experience design principles to create our own, positive dopamine loops?
Let’s design what’s next together.