HLC is an evolving conversation about how leadership can improve performance by serving human needs.
- Performance - humane leaders improve performance by reaching deeper than simply applying measures, accountability and external motivations
- Personal engagement - humane leaders improve engagement by actively aligning people’s work with their own and the organization's values
- Community - creating opportunities and tools to bring people together in connective, expansive, inclusive, and constructive communication around our definitions of purpose, cooperation, success, and leadership
How we do it
- Experimenting with our own self-leadership methods
- Leveraging what we learn about humane leadership of ourselves into leading others more effectively
- Sharing with others who want to transform their own leadership and the larger culture of leadership
- Developing online curricula, workshops and events
Learn more about
- Improving performance and business outcomes
- Engaging more of our humanity at work
- Experimenting with fresh mental models to invigorate creativity and accountability
- Hosting conversations that improve team engagement and experience
- The role of the humanities in business
- Joining the Humane Leadership Conference community
- How can more humane employee experiences produce better business outcomes?
- How can I improve my performance by acknowledging my own humanity and transcending my limitations to reach even higher goals?
- What questions can we ask our prospective leaders before committing to be led by them?
- How can we experiment with persuasive technology and user experience design principles to create our own, positive dopamine loops?
Let's design what's next together.