Engaging with the Humane Leadership Conference
We would like you to help us crowd source answers to this question:
Can we produce better bottom line results by creating more humane experiences for both leaders and the led?
If you want to vote with your time and energy for the world you want to live in, and engage with a cohort of globally connected peers, sharing your learnings and experience while spreading the insights you help create, we want to hear from you.
There are lots of ways to align with the movement:
Begin your own humane leadership development
- Use the free performance and thinking tools (Wisdom Jigs) we have shared
- Read our public blog posts
- Consider personal humane leadership coaching
Include your team with HLC group programs
- We offer leader success programs, such as webinars, lunch and learns, and 1/2 and full-day programs to build humane leadership skills. Please see our Corporate Workshops page for more information or contact us for details.
When and where is the actual conference?
- Our plan is grow organically by starting with local conferences of 5-8 leaders in your area, forming monthly study groups around creative questions and opportunities that foster our own self leadership and humane leadership development skills
- Local conferences will gather a few times per year, growing into regional, national and eventually global conferences
- We are targeting the first global conference to happen in Fall of 2019. Sign up for email updates to learn more.