We are hosting our first Global Conference in the Bay Area on October 25, 2018. Details will be posted very soon.
Please sign up for the email list to learn about developments as they unfold.
What you will take home
- Tools to begin making transformative change in your organization immediately
- Experience using techniques to begin shifting the culture around you
- Seeds to nurture to begin transforming our culture of leadership
Professional growth to ensure your career accelerates
- A supportive, aligned, and inspiring network of new collaborators
- A direct experience of Humane Leadership in action
- Momentum to carry you toward real, lasting change
- Refining our XX Theses/Manifesto
- Focus tracks: Enterprise, Civic Life, Healthcare, Education
- Topical cross pollination
- New frameworks for a new generation of leaders [Moving up Maslow’s Hierarchy]
- Seeking sublime experience of creative collaboration
- Feedback that serves people and performance
- Self-leadership first
- Women in charge
Elements of the Conference
- Warm networking lounges
- Embodiment zones
- What is an inhumane leader? Get all of that out. Plato and the Dark Horse.
- Machiavelli and Descartes. Humans as cogs in a machine without free will or ethics
- What does a Humane leader look like and feel like? How are they? What do they do? White horse and the rest of the allegory and virtues framework
- In what ways am I an inhumane leader to myself?
- How can I be a Humane leader to myself?
- What would that experience look and feel like? What would I do differently?
- Why can’t I do this? List the ways and possible changes. Root causes down to
- First principles light outside of the cave.
- Plato’s Cave
- Bring it back home P equals r u v & P equals m o c a